Recreational Insurance

You need specific insurance to protect you if you drive a motorhome, camper, ATV, snowmobile, or other off-road vehicles. These vehicles have unique risks, but a recreational insurance policy may offer protection from damage, theft, or injury.

Recreational Insurance generally includes collision coverage that could pay for damage to your off-road vehicle. It may also include bodily injury and property damage liability to cover payments to other people if you are responsible for the damage. Additional coverages may include comprehensive protection from theft or damage by severe weather or disaster. Policies can be tailored for your specific vehicle and usage. Please contact our office to learn more about obtaining recreational insurance for your camper or off-road vehicle.

Eastern Insurance Associates
Address: 6 Storrs Rd, Suite 5
Willimantic, CT 06226
Phone: (860) 456-1996
Fax: (860) 456-1920
Email Us:
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday