Commercial Auto Insurance

Many areas of commercial auto insurance are not covered by a personal auto insurance policy. A commercial auto policy is necessary if you use your personal car for business or have a car or fleet of cars for your business. This policy will cover any physical damage to the automobile and liability situations that you or one of your employees may encounter while using a vehicle for business purposes.
One significant difference between an individual and commercial auto policy is that only drivers named on the policy may operate the automobiles and trucks covered on the policy.



Commercial Auto Insurance provides the following coverage:


  • Bodily injury liability coverage – you are at fault for accident-related injuries to others.
  • Property damage liability coverage – you are at fault for damages to someone’s property like a car or home.
  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage – your vehicle suffers damage from weather, theft, or other situations.
  • Collision coverage – your vehicle suffers damage in an auto accident.
Eastern Insurance Associates
Address: 6 Storrs Rd, Suite 5
Willimantic, CT 06226
Phone: (860) 456-1996
Fax: (860) 456-1920
Email Us:
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday